Monday, December 6, 2010

The 6th Day of Christmas

Six Geese a Laying



Tonight I made Chocolate Eggs that the geese left when they flew south.
I found the idea here

You melt white chocolate or Almond bark then add a yellow center to look like an egg. The above site said to drop an M&M in the center but I didn't get that it was only 1 until just now. I wasn't sure how you got the M&M's to all melt together smoothly. Also, thinking I used more than one on each "egg", I wasn't sure how many bags of M&M's I would have to buy to get enough yellow ones, so I just used yellow sprinkles instead. They turned out really cute. I forgot to take a picture of them before I packaged them up but you can sort of see in the above picture.

Card:



Poem:

Six geese a-laying -- an interesting sight.

One of them squawked and they all took flight. 

What they left in their nest, 
you'll just have to look, 

But with these you won't want to cook.

No comments: