Monday, December 28, 2009

MANism Monday

My CRAZY MEN and I

Photobucket


Recently, I started posting on Facebook the funny things my Men say and titled them "MANISMS" Then I started jotting them down in folder on my desktop - they really are too often to post on FB all the time but I thought they would be perfect for my blog - so here you go here is my first edition of MANism Monday:

MANism # 121709-2
Gryphyn - "Mom can I have some yogurt?" "Sure" "Woo Hoo!" He opens the fridge and says "Hi Mr Yogurt - Mom says I can eat you! HA HA!"


MANism # 121909
I woke up at 4:30am to Vahn crying - felt Zac stir and was going to let him get up but then the mom in me picked up that "tone" in the cry and jumped out of bed to see what was wrong. After a few minutes I calmed Vahn down enough to find out what was wrong - the problem ???? ........... "Me want cookies!"


MANism #122009
Gryphyn - "You can still sleep mommy! Don't get up, Daddy can get me breakfast!"


MANism #122309
Gryphyn was being crabby and I told him it was time to go to bed which of course he threw a fit about. So in trying to explain to him WHY he had to go to bed, I said "You are so tired that you can't even function!" To which he replied "I'm going to function!"


MANism #122609
Vahn was eating breakfast and he looks over to me and says "Me toe is different" turns out ALL his toes are different (none of them match) How very random!


MANism #122709
What do you want for dinner? Gryphyn- "ummm noodles" Vahn - What do you want? "Donuts!"
At least he is honest! :)

Photobucket


P.S. If you haven't already figured it out, the MANism # is the date :)

4 comments:

Stacey said...

keep them coming! I love them!!! And I love the photo that is black and white!!!!

The Zinn family said...

That is funny, what a good idea. Boys are seriously the most odd creation. Wonderful and curious. My boys are always making me go "huh?"

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so honored to be on your blogroll! I totally relate to the MANisms with two little men of my own! This is the best age for recording funny things they say!

Chub-Chub said...

I love these manisms! Please keep writing them down for us! Having no kids, I have to enjoy everyone else's in order to keep away the "baby crazies"!